Advantages of Push Messages
Meeting diverse needs
Location-based services; interactive services with the ability to receive incoming messages; etc.
Instantaneous delivery of messages of any size and with any content: text, audio, images, etc.
Data transfer over secure channels
The size of text or attached file does not affect the price
Easy Service Activation
1. Import a ready-to-use library to your mobile application
2. Test the mailing feature
3. Look up stats and download detailed reports
You can always rely on SMS, email, or voice channels as backup
Delivery to Application
We can provide ready-to-use libraries for integration with customer's apps, or brand a partner's PFM application
Delivery to Messengers
We have signed a partnership agreement with Viber and completed testing of our service.
For more details read below
Delivery to ADVISA
Our partner’s PFM application, which sells well thanks to high demand for its functionality
Viber as an example of mailing to messenger apps
Millions of people all over the world use messenger-type applications. Viber is one of such popular applications. In August 2015, Viber announced having reached a user base of 600 million. By October 2015, the number of its registered users in Russia was 50 million.
- Preinstalled smartphone application
- Two-way messaging
- Support of text, images, video, links, reference buttons
- Can be used as an official communication channel
- Chatting with a customer support service
- Distribution of promo materials